ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS:
The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. This definition provides for a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute personal data, including name, identification number, location data or online identifier, reflecting changes in technology and the way organisations collect information about people.
Means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated resources.
ARTICLE 2 - SCOPE AND WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
- Masterpack Group B.V. processes Personal Data as part of the execution of services as provided by Masterpack Group B.V. These Personal Data consists of name and address details, contact details, payment data and cookies/ IP-addresses.
- As soon as the Client has voluntarily given his / her data in person or through the website, he / she thereby authorizes the processing of the Personal Data in the context of the execution of the service.
- Masterpack Group B.V. collects the Personal Data in the following way:
1. Data collection via the internet such as a contact form or ordering a product;
2. Personal interviews where information is being recorded or entered;
3.Telephone interviews with data being recorded or entered.
ARTICLE 3 - WHAT MASTERPACK GROUP B.V. DOES WITH THE DATA:
- Personal data will be processed by Masterpack Group B.V. in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. The collected Personal Data is treated confidentially at all times.
- If the Data Subject determines that his Personal Data has been incorrectly registered with Masterpack Group B.V., the Data Subject will report this to Masterpack Group B.V. as soon as possible. Masterpack Group B.V. will, following this information on request, delete the data if necessary, or modify it or provide the Person concerned with the opportunity to correct these Personal Data.
ARTICLE 4 - PURPOSE OF COLLECTING DATA
- Masterpack Group B.V. uses the Personal Data from Data Subjects for the delivery of the ordered products and all associated contact between Masterpack Group B.V. and the Client.
- The Personal Data are only Processed because this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with regard to the services of Masterpack Group B.V. requested by the Data Subject. Processing of the Personal Data will only take place when this proves necessary for the realization of the purposes in the context of the provided services.
ARTICLE 5 - STORAGE DATA AND STORAGE PERIOD
- The storage period of the Personal Data will only be for the duration that is necessary to realize the purposes and in any case not last longer than a maximum of five year, unless a legal basis indicates a different term by which Masterpack Group B.V. is obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period.